Friday, November 28, 2014

A Power Move: PiYo™ LIVE Instructor

As you know, last summer I had the opportunity to go visit my parents in Oregon. While I was there, and really this is the reason I went, I got certified to teach PiYo™ LIVE classes. 


At the time, I had no idea if I would ever get to use the certification. It was just something I really wanted to do. 




When I returned home to Wyoming, I went to the community center here in town to see how much they would charge me to rent out the little gym for an hour once a week. What transpired from that conversation, was a position with the city to teach at the community center two nights a week and one morning!


 I started teaching for the first time in October. I'm still new to it all, but everyday I learn and grow and I am so blessed by the opertunaty. What a wonderful program this is.

Here's some fun snippets of me trying to learn my first class!



So, at this year's end, I have found myself marveling at the direction my life has made and am so grateful to share my love of health with others. I am grateful for my own health. I know that my MS has been kept in check because of the healthy choices I have made.

Now, I get to share that with others. How can I help you? What do you want to accomplish in 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment