Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Journey for Health

I started this blog at a time in my life when the world was being knocked out from under me. (More on that later!) I had been thinking about a new blog for ages. But I already had a blog! A good blog. That I love!

So this is why I've created my 2nd blog: 

I didn't want to spread the topics too thin. Ranch Mama talks about life on the ranch from a city slicker's point of view. She talks about her kids. She talks about her travels. 

But I am also a health nut. Who has multiple sclerosis. I needed a place to be that. 

This is a place for me to record what I do. It's mostly for me. But I want to share with others so if I can help others, even if its just to say, "you aren't alone!" Then I will have done more than I could have dreamed. 




Part of my health journey has to do with what I eat. Part has to do with staying active. Part with medications. And part with holistic methods. 

So feel free to come along on this journey that is my life. Either here or there. 

You are always welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment