Sunday, September 15, 2013

And it Starts

A few days ago I started having pins and needles in my toes. The right side. It's always the right side.

For me, pins and needles is the precursor to something more.
I have also had them in my face. I've had that lovely sensation for the past year or so. This was actually what pushed me into going gluten free. So far, it's worked. But that's really all I've eliminated. Perhaps it's time to farther scrutinize my diet. 


I practice applied kinesiology. I treated my spinal fluid. The next morning the sensation was gone. Now it's back, a day later, in my arm and my face. 

I volunteer at church. I asked to stop for now. My clergy complied and although I wasn't there yesterday, I'm told he released me of my current obligations. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I now need to gather my haphazard files and papers so that someone can take over my projects. It's hard letting go of control. It's hard excepting the frailties of my body. The unpredictability. I'm sure they'll find me a new job soon. Too soon. Right when I'm getting used to not having to worry about it. 

And I think, starting now, there will be a change in my menu. 
***please note: much of this health ramble is for my own log. If it makes no since to you please feel free to ask. I'll try to fill in holes. "Try" being the operative word here. 

stuff from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment